23.7.07

Day 2 - I'm really a robot.


Day 2 - I'm really a robot.
Originally uploaded by snorrrlax.

I lost my front tooth a few years ago to a very hard biscuit (take my advice, when someone says to you "be careful not to break your teeth on these" when handing you a plate of cheese and biscuits - listen very, very carefully). The silver part is the smooth covering of the titanium screw which holds the porcelain tooth in place. According to my dentist, this is the one part of my body which will still be around when all the rest is gone. I've thought of having it engraved with something....suggestions would be welcome!

For those who are interested in the process of the surgery which led me here (I've always wished I took more photos during the two years it took), check out izatchu's brilliant photoset the toof which will now be a reminder to me why it's such a joyful experience to eat a sandwich.

365 days/21 Nov 2006/day 2

This is the most interesting photo on flickr tagged with 'dental work'

No comments: