13.7.07

On the terrace


On the terrace
Originally uploaded by Miss Aniela.

Dressed like Dennis the Menace (indeed, with previously-posted Gnasher lurking nearby) I embarked upon one of the weirdest clone images in the history of my photostream, with the vague idea of a narrative in which one Aniela looks punitively at the camera because of what the viewer has done to upset the other Aniela, who is being consoled by, erm, another Aniela.

This was taken on the garden terrace of unspoilt (as in, uncloned-in) fresh new premises for lots of little Anielas to adorn - somebody else's house, which I have been raiding (not literally, though I might be dressed like a burglar) for its stock of exciting new mise-en-scene: further interesting composites to come. I thought I'd share this one first, because it turned out quite well after initial Adobe-fumbling which had me wishing I'd taken the pics indoors by the teacups instead

No comments: